125 Irwin St Brooklyn, MI 49230
In Home Care in Spring Arbor, MI
Comfort Keepers provides compassionate in home care to seniors and elderly
If your senior needs assistance around the house, in home care may be the best solution for your family and them. Our motivated caregivers in Spring Arbor, MI, will be there when you can’t be with your loved one and help them.
Comfort Keepers provides social benefits, decreasing isolation and improving overall quality of life. Studies have shown that seniors heal faster and maintain their sense of wellbeing when they recover at home. Moving away from home can cause stress which often leads to a decline in wellbeing, mentally and physically. Your loved one’s home is a place they feel safe in, where they are comfortable and feel they have control of their life.
Some of the in home care services that we provide include:
- In Home Care – Our care plans are created around the unique needs each client can include our wide range of care services. We also ensure that your loved one has a healthy and safe living environment while living in the comfort of their own home.
- Interactive Caregiving – We provide the unique Comfort Keepers brand of caregiving that is known both nationally and locally. We encourage your loved one to be active and engaged in every step of their care.
- Respite Care – Comfort Keepers can coordinate care with family caregivers. Whether we supplement the care they are providing to their loved ones or provide them with a short break to take time for themselves or to go out of town.
- Dementia & Alzheimer’s Disease Care – Comfort Keepers provides specialized services to clients suffering from symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease or dementia.
- End of Life Care – When a loved one is diagnosed with a terminal illness, it can be a difficult time for the entire family. Comfort Keepers provides specialized care services to help families during this time.
- Transitioning Home – We can help your loved one with transitioning back home after surgery or a hospital stay. We can ensure a safe transition into their own home after a stay at the hospital.
- 24 Hour Home Care– With Comfort Keepers 24 hour care seniors can enjoy greater freedom on a day-to-day basis and experience a variety of health benefits. Our caregivers will make a care plan that is adapted to your loved one’s needs.
Because in home care offers personalized support, your senior can continue to live their life as they want to. Give Comfort Keepers a call at (517) 481-2177 today. We look forward to hearing from you and helping your parent with the care and support they deserve.
Contact Us to Learn More
One of our caregivers will contact you shortly.