125 Irwin St Brooklyn, MI 49230
In Home Care Morenci, MI
Comfort Keepers provides compassionate in home care
Comfort Keepers is delighted to provide compassionate, professional, in home care to seniors and other adults in the Morenci community. From light housekeeping to assistance with bathing and hygiene, our trained caregivers – or Comfort Keepers® – work to see that your loved ones’ exact needs are met, giving them – and you – peace of mind.
Some of the care services that we provide include:
- In Home Care – Our custom care plans are designed around the unique needs of all of our clients and can include our wide range of in home care services. These services include assistance both inside and outside of the home and we can also ensure that the client has a safe and healthy living environment.
- Interactive Caregiving – We provide the unique Comfort Keepers brand of caregiving that allows our clients to be active and engaged in every step of their care.
- Respite Care – We can also coordinate care with family caregivers and can supplement the care they are providing to their loved ones or provide them with a short break to take time for themselves or to go out of town.
- Dementia & Alzheimer’s Disease Care – We offer specialized services to our clients suffering from symptoms of dementia or Alzheimer’s disease and provide them with the assistance they may need.
- End of Life Care – We understand how difficult it is when a loved one is diagnosed with a terminal illness. That is why we provide specialized care services to help families and their loved ones during this time.
- Transitioning Home – We can help seniors and older adults transition back home after a hospital stay or surgery and ensure a safe transition and prevent being readmitted to the hospital.
- 24 Hour Home Care – We can help seniors if they can no longer can perform their everyday activities but still want the independence of living at home.
We also understand that staying active in the community is important to seniors in Morenci, which is why our Comfort Keepers provide transportation in addition to our senior care services to get to and from locations in town. If your loved ones belong to the Morenci Senior Center and want to visit for a game of cards with friends or an aerobics class, we can help them get there safely and on time. If they prefer to spend some time outside and want to picnic at Riverside Park, we can help make it happen. Even if it’s just a quick trip to Mike’s Pharmacy to get a prescription refill, your loved ones can depend on a Comfort Keeper to help.
Please give us a call today at (517) 481-2177 to learn more about how Comfort Keepers senior care can make a difference in your loved ones’ lives.
Contact Us to Learn More
One of our caregivers will contact you shortly.