In Home Care Michigan Center, MI
Comfort Keepers provides premier in home care solutions in Michigan Center, MI.
Comfort Keepers proudly caters for seniors living in Michigan Center, MI and the surrounding neighborhoods. We are more than happy to provide our in home care services to your senior loved one, allowing them to increase their independence right at home. For most seniors, the ability to lead an active life is paramount. With the help from our dedicated team of expert caregivers, your loved one can continue their chosen lifestyle and enjoy their golden years in the comfort of their own home.
To assist seniors, our caregivers are trained to provide a variety of services, including:
- In Home Care –Our in home care services can substantially improve your loved one's quality of life. Our senior care consists of many services, which are modified to meet the exact needs of every individual client. These include assistance with personal care and hygiene, mobility and/or positioning assistance, toileting and incontinence care, as well as services that are not typically considered senior care, such as home maintenance, meal planning and preparation, medicine management, incidental transportation, and even pet care!
- Interactive Caregiving – Comfort Keepers offers a unique type of care that enables seniors to actively participate in their care. This means that we encourage our clients to take an active part in daily activities in order to remain physically, mentally, and socially engaged throughout their retirement years.
- Respite Care – Developed to provide support to full-time family caregivers, respite care allows primary care providers to take a short break from their caregiving responsibilities. It is similar to in home care, with the only difference being the duration of the services. Alzheimer’s and Dementia care: With all the challenges that come with an Alzheimer’s or dementia diagnosis, taking care of a loved one can prove to be too much for family members. Our caregivers are trained to provide high-quality Alzheimer’s and dementia care, making sure that your loved one lives in a safe environment and has plenty of opportunities for mental activity.
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care – Our caregivers are highly trained to help seniors who may be suffering from Alzheimer's or dementia symptoms.
- End of Life Care – Our compassionate caregivers can help your family after your loved one has been diagnosed with a terminal illness. We can independently provide this service or work together with a hospice agency.
- Transitioning Care – If your loved one needs assistance following a hospital stay, Comfort Keepers, can support them throughout the recovery period, significantly lowering the risk of complications or readmission.
- 24 Hour Care – With Comfort Keepers 24 hour senior care your loved one can count on several highly trained caregivers to assist them throughout their daily lives.
To find out more about our in home care services, please give us a call at (517) 481-2177. We will gladly answer all your questions!
Contact Us To Learn More
One of our caregivers will contact you shortly.