Comfort Keepers is proud to support your loved ones’ independent lifestyles, and with our variety of in home care services, from light housekeeping to bathing and hygiene, you can rest assured that they will receive comprehensive care that meets their specific requirements. Our highly trained caregivers – or Comfort Keepers® – are ready to provide care that makes a difference in their lives.
Some of the care services that we provide in Jackson, MI include:
- In Home Care – At Comfort Keepers, we provide our clients with custom care plans that include our wide range of care services to fit their unique needs. These services include assistance with a client’s daily activities such as bathing, getting dressed and meal preparation to ensuring the client has a safe and healthy living environment by providing light housekeeping services.
- Interactive Caregiving – This is the unique Comfort Keepers brand of care that we provide to our clients to keep them active and engaged in every step of their care.
- Respite Care – We offer services to provide family caregivers with the break they need to take time for themselves or go out of town. We will coordinate a schedule with the family caregiver to ensure that their loved one is receiving the care they need, when they need it.
- Dementia & Alzheimer’s Disease Care – Comfort Keepers caregivers receive continued training to provide our clients with all of the assistance they may need and can provide specialized care to clients with symptoms of dementia or Alzheimer’s disease.
- End of Life Care – We understand that when a loved one is diagnosed with a terminal illness, it can be a difficult time for everyone involved. That is why Comfort Keepers provides specialized services to help families out during this time.
- Transitioning Home – We can help loved ones transition safely back to their home after surgery or a hospital stay.
- 24 Hour Home Care – We offer 24 hour in home care for your loved so that they can live independently in their own home.
We also want to promote senior independence, and to help your loved ones enjoy their favorite pastimes and hobbies, our Comfort Keepers provide safe, dependable transportation throughout town. If your loved ones want to visit Loomis Park for a relaxing picnic, or if they’d rather sit down at the Pick Barrel Deli for a delicious meal, we can help them do so. They can also depend on a Comfort Keeper to get them to Walgreen’s to pick up a prescription, or to the doctor’s office for any scheduled appointments. Whether it’s a hobby or part of their daily routine, Comfort Keepers is happy to lend a hand.
You have questions. We have answers. For more information on how we can help your loved ones live safely and independently with in home care, give us a call today at (517) 481-2177.
Contact Us To Learn More
One of our caregivers will contact you shortly.