Comfort Keepers provides the in home care that the Hillsdale community deserves
Your senior loved ones living in the Hillsdale community deserve the very best, especially when it comes to in home care. Comfort Keepers is proud to provide the compassionate, professional, senior care that can keep your loved ones safe, happy, and healthy. Whether they require assistance with laundry or personal care throughout the week, our caregivers – or Comfort Keepers® – will provide the most appropriate care to see that their needs are fully met.
Some of the senior care services that we provide include:
- In Home Care – We create custom care plans that include our wide range of in home care services to fit the unique needs of all of our clients. These services include assistance with daily activities such as grooming/hygiene assistance, meal preparation, mobility assistance and much more. We also offer light housekeeping services to ensure that the client has a safe and healthy living environment while living in the comfort of their own home.
- Interactive Caregiving – We provide a unique brand of caregiving that Comfort Keepers is known for both locally and nationally. This allows our clients to be active and engaged in every step of their care.
- Respite Care – We work with family caregivers to allow them a short break and take time for themselves or to go out of town. We coordinate a schedule with the family caregiver to ensure that their loved one is receiving the care they need and provide them with peace of mind.
- Dementia & Alzheimer’s Disease Care – We offer specialized services to our clients who are suffering from symptoms of dementia or Alzheimer’s disease and provide them with all of the assistance they may need.
- End of Life Care – A loved one being diagnosed with a terminal illness can be a difficult time for everyone involved. That is why we provide specialized care services to help families during this time.
- Transitioning Home – We can help seniors transition safely back home after surgery or a hospital stay.
- 24 Hour Home Care – With 24 hour in home care seniors can count on several seasoned caregivers to assist them throughout their daily lives.
Comfort Keepers also values senior independence, and we want to help your loved ones continue to enjoy their favorite pastimes or daily routines, both at home and in the Hillsdale community. To help make this possible, each and every Comfort Keeper provides safe, reliable transportation. If your loved ones want to sit down for a relaxing cup of coffee at Jilly Beans Coffee House during the morning and then take a stroll through Stocks Park during the afternoon, we’re more than happy to accompany them every step of the way. We can also help them get to the Hillsdale Community Library to find a new book or to Kroger to get the week’s groceries and pick up a prescription at the pharmacy.
Whether those you love need around-the-clock personal care or just a few hours of companionship with a friendly face, let them know that Comfort Keepers is ready to lend a helping a hand. Give us a call today at (517) 481-2177 to learn more about our senior care.
Contact Us To Learn More
One of our caregivers will contact you shortly.