With Comfort Keepers just around the corner in Brooklyn, MI, in home care and help is closer than you may have thought!
It’s not easy when your loved ones begin to age and need more help than usual, and it’s even more difficult to find in home care that meets their needs. With Comfort Keepers just around the corner in Brooklyn, help is closer than you may have thought! Our goal is to preserve the safety, health, and overall independence of your loved ones, whether they require around-the-clock personal care or just a few hours of companionship throughout the week.
Some of the care services that we provide include:
- In Home Care – We provide seniors and older adults with custom care plans that include our wide range of in home care services to fit their unique needs. These services include assistance with daily activities such as grooming/hygiene assistance, light housekeeping and other tasks around the house to ensure that the client has a safe and healthy living environment.
- Interactive Caregiving –Comfort Keepers provides a unique brand of caregiving that we provide to our clients to keep them engaged in every step of their care and maintain an active lifestyle.
- Respite Care – We offer family caregivers with a “short term break” care that allows them to take time for themselves or go out of town. We coordinate a schedule with the family caregiver to ensure that their loved one is receiving the care they need in their absence.
- Dementia & Alzheimer’s Disease Care – Our caregivers receive training to provide our clients suffering from symptoms of dementia or Alzheimer’s disease with specialized care and all of the assistance they may need.
- End of Life Care – When a loved one is diagnosed with a terminal illness, it can be a difficult time for everyone involved. That is why Comfort Keepers provides specialized services to help families during this time.
- Transitioning Home – We can assist seniors and older adults transition safely back to their home after surgery or a hospital stay.
- 24 Hour Home Care – We strive to provide our clients with the necessary assistance they need to remain as independent as possible in the comfort of their own home.
Our professionally trained caregivers, or Comfort Keepers®, also provide safe, dependable transportation to and from locations in Brooklyn, allowing your loved ones to enjoy pastimes or continue daily routines. Whether they wish to take a trip to the Pine Tree Center Antique Mall to find a hidden treasure or to Hometown Pizza for lunch, we’ll make sure they get there safely and on time. We can also drive them to any medical/dental appointments or to Country Market to pick up ingredients for a favorite recipe.
Above all, our goal with senior care is for your loved ones to live each and every day with the happiness and fulfillment they deserve. Call us today at (517) 481-2177 to learn how Comfort Keepers can make that possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
Contact Us To Learn More
One of our caregivers will contact you shortly.