In Home Care in Adrian, MI
At Comfort Keepers, we understand how important it is for seniors and older adults to remain in the comfort of their Adrian, MI home. That is why we provide them with the senior care services they need. Adrian is a city located in Michigan just 30 minutes from both Ann Arbor and Jackson. It is known for its rich cultural history and vast sugar maple and maple tree species that are found throughout the city. Our Adrian, MI caregivers can assist seniors and older adults both inside and outside of their home. We can provide them with transportation to the places they need to go including the grocery store, pharmacy, as well as social events. With the city’s rich cultural history seniors have many opportunities for entertainment within the city limits including the city band which is the longest continuously active community band in the country founded in the mid-19th century in addition to the Croswell Opera House.
Our caregivers provide the in home care to Adrian, MI citizens need. This includes personal care services like grooming and hygiene assistance and mobility assistance and companionship care services like meal preparation, laundry, and light housekeeping services. All of our care services can be included in the custom care plan that is designed around the unique needs of each senior. To create this plan, we perform an In-Home Consultation where we analyze the needs and abilities of the senior or older adult as well as evaluating their living situation. By doing this, we can ensure that they are living in a safe environment with few opportunities to fall and allow them to live the life they are used to living.
Some of the care services that we provide include:
- In Home Care – We create custom care plans that are designed around the unique needs of our clients that include our wide range of in home care services. These services include assistance both inside and outside of the home and we can also ensure that the client has a safe and healthy living environment.
- Interactive Caregiving – We provide a unique type caregiving that allows our clients to be active and engaged in every step of their care.
- Respite Care – We can also work with family caregivers and supplement the care they are providing to their loved ones or provide the family caregiver with a short break to take time for themselves or to go out of town.
- Dementia & Alzheimer’s Disease Care – Comfort Keepers offers specialized services to our clients suffering from symptoms of dementia or Alzheimer’s disease.
- End of Life Care – We understand how difficult it is hen a loved one is diagnosed with a terminal illness, which is why we provide specialized care services to help families and their loved ones during this time.
- Transitioning Home – We can help seniors transition back home after a hospital stay or surgery and ensure a safe transition and prevent being readmitted to the hospital.
- 24 Hour Home Care – We can provide 24-hour care support to seniors who need help with daily activities such as light housekeeping, meal preparation, and medication management.
If you or someone you know can benefit from Comfort Keepers in home care, please Contact Us or give us a call at (517) 481-2177.
Contact Us to Learn More
One of our caregivers will contact you shortly.